Tending to a sick child today and not feeling so hot myself. I wanted to get a whole lot done today but all Ive seemed to accomplish is cleaning the refrigerator out. Better than nothing right? I figured while I'm sitting here "here being my favorite corner nook of our sectional" I would go ahead and post my February favorites =)
1. Clean and clear Morning burst scrub
(such a gentle cleanser and leaves skin soft and smooth)
2. Too faced pixie pinups pallet
(perfect for a classy natural look, plus it comes with an eyeshadow primer, mascara and liner)
3. Orly prince charming nail polish
(ahhh I do love my merky colors)
4. Elf blush and bronzer duo.
(I have been using this so much and for a dollar you cant beat it =)
5. Green tea latte's
(I dont really care where i buy them from but I am loving them this month)
6 .Betrayed, the second book in the house of the night serious.
(I have got to get the rest of these!)
7. Spartacus television series.
(men in next to nothing..need I say more...really?)
8. My candles by Victoria scent in blueberry monkey bread.
(makes my house smell amazing and edible!)