Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Latest obsession... permanent obsession.

If you guys follow me on facebook or on the pouring pot message board "Hello ladies!" you will know how much I absolutely adore this woman, her family and her candles. I have not touched my plug ins or a department store candle or bottle of febreeze since I started ordering from her, yes Its that serious. She has over 500 scents and some of the most amazingly delicious looking candles you will ever see In your life. I am not kidding when I tell you I can light one candle...thats it just one and it will fill up my entire apartment with yummy goodness in minutes. I've already gotten my mother, aunts and grandmother hooked. If you ladies get a chance to stop by and peek around her website I promise you wont regret it! and no I don't get paid or receive free products "other than stuff Iv'e won on the message board" which is another place t stop by If you'd like to chat with the most amazing group of long distance friends a girl could ask for  and Victoria does candle give aways all the time. I just wanted to share because I know I'm not the only girl who enjoys a wonderful smelling home, there's just something comforting about walking into a home full of nostalgic smells that remind you of your favorite seasons, fruits, places and the people you shared them with <3


To shop

To chat



My Reese peanut butter 8oz

Love Victoria glitter candle


8oz no frills sampler pack


Chocolate Raspberry glitter candle <3

1 comment:

  1. what an adorable kitten! happy you had a nice mother's day! :)

    xoxo
    thekissters

    ReplyDelete